Websites and other digital channels allow existing and potential donors to learn about your organization and (hopefully) support it with a donation. At the same time, web properties can provide advancement programs with an opportunity to identify new prospects, monitor their behaviors, and gather information about their interests. When used strategically, this information can lead to a better online experience for your donors and better fundraising results for your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to leverage web analytics to improve the results for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for calculating key activity metrics for your website and other digital channels
- Methods for interpreting the interests and online behaviors of site visitors and prospects
- Tips for translating data into strategies that will improve solicitations and stewardship, and enhance the structure, function, and content of your web properties
- Suggestions for formatting and distributing reports that highlight key findings and communicate recommendations
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Strategic Engagement, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Christy Moss is Senior Director of Strategic Engagement at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she has worked for over a decade in annual giving and development across the institution. Previously, she worked in Publications at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and in Public Relations at Greenville University. She's been an active speaker with CASE and a member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.