Web Analytics for Annual Giving
Recorded On: 06/19/2018
Websites and other digital channels allow existing and potential donors to learn about your organization and (hopefully) support it with a donation. At the same time, web properties can provide advancement programs with an opportunity to identify new prospects, monitor their behaviors, and gather information about their interests. When used strategically, this information can lead to a better online experience for your donors and better fundraising results for your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to leverage web analytics to improve the results for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for calculating key activity metrics for your website and other digital channels
- Methods for interpreting the interests and online behaviors of site visitors and prospects
- Tips for translating data into strategies that will improve solicitations and stewardship, and enhance the structure, function, and content of your web properties
- Suggestions for formatting and distributing reports that highlight key findings and communicate recommendations
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President of Membership and Marketing, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Alumni Association
Christy Moss is the Vice President of Membership and Marketing at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Alumni Association. Over the course of her 15-year career in advancement, she has led efforts in annual giving, stewardship and donor relations, communications & marketing, data analytics, and event strategy, and has worked on three capital campaigns. A speaker with CASE, she has also published multiple times in the Journal of Education Advancement and Marketing. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.