Using Events to Cultivate Donor Relationships
Recorded On: 12/05/2019
Events can be one of the best ways to engage donors and inspire meaningful gifts. Implementing them in a thoughtful and strategic way can help to identify new development opportunities and strengthen connections with your institution’s mission and its leadership. Whether you're creating intimate receptions or organizing large gatherings, proper planning and execution will help to advance relationships with current and future donors.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to use events to cultivate donor relationships.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for addressing important logistics including timelines, venues, and budgets
- Strategies for generating prospective guest lists and sending invitations
- Tips for creating programs that engage volunteers, donors, faculty and staff
- Methods for following up with attendees and evaluating the event's success
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Parent Engagement, Elon University
Jozi Snowberger is the Senior Director of Parent Engagement at Elon University, where she creates and develops programs, initiatives, and volunteer experiences for Elon parents and families through the Elon University Parents Council and the Elon Family Ambassadors. In addition to over a decade in annual giving and parent programs at Elon, she previously served as the Director of Annual Giving at UNC College of Arts and Sciences. Jozi holds a BS in Sport Management from Elon University and a Certificate in Non-profit Management from Duke University.