Using Alumni Engagement Metrics to Drive Annual Giving
Includes a Live Event on 01/22/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 12/28/18 | AGN Plus Members are FREE!
The alumni relations team isn’t the only one that can benefit from tracking alumni engagement. Understanding how alumni interact with their alma mater through events, social media, volunteering, and other activities can help annual giving programs too. Determining which metrics are most relevant and how to incorporate them into your overall fundraising strategy can help uncover passionate alumni who are eager to support your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to effectively use engagement metrics to increase alumni giving and participation.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and collecting data on alumni engagement
- Tactics for analyzing engagement data
- Recommendations for how to apply the data and develop appeal strategies
- Guidelines for evaluating results and enhancing internal collaboration
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Plus Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Alumni Engagement, IIT Chicago Kent College of Law
Joe Volin is the Director of Alumni Engagement at IIT Chicago Kent College of Law, where he oversees a comprehensive alumni relations and annual giving program. He also serves as adjunct faculty at Lewis University, where he teaches on higher education and non-profit management. Joe holds an Ed.D. from Northern Illinois University, through which his dissertation focused on the relationship between undergraduate student involvement and alumni engagement. He also has an M.S. in Adult and Higher Education from Northern Illinois University and a B.A. from Lewis University.