Training Exceptional Student Callers
Recorded On: 02/12/2019
Caller training is one of the most important aspects of running a successful student phonathon. That’s why it’s essential for programs to have a structured approach and curriculum that teaches students good fundraising technique and equips them to have engaging conversations. By investing time and effort into preparing students, you will create a team that achieves its goals and builds lasting relationships with donors.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop exceptional callers for your student phonathon program.This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for coordinating new caller orientations and training sessions
- Methods for developing training materials, tools, and scripts
- Strategies for engaging callers in role play activities and practicing the ask
- Tips for providing ongoing feedback and coaching to encourage continuous improvement
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, University of Utah
Peter Moes is the Director of Annual Giving at University of Utah, where he oversees an integrated and multi-channel annual giving strategy across the entire institution. He's an expert in phonathon training and management, and he previously led calling programs as part of Harris Connect and IDC Fundraising. Peter holds a B.S. in Architecture from the University of Michigan as well as an M.Ed. in Higher Education Student Affairs from the University of South Carolina.