Successful Class & Reunion Gift Campaigns
Recorded On: 06/12/2018
Class year can be one of the strongest and most important affinities for alumni. That's why class-based appeals and reunion gift campaigns are some the best opportunities to solicit special gifts and raise the sites of alumni donors. Building on alumni networks and feelings of nostalgia and goodwill, class campaigns present many opportunities to engage volunteers and donors, and to increase the overall level of giving to your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to run successful class and reunion gift campaigns for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for setting goals, developing timelines, and counting class totals
- Tactics for integrating appeals and gift-related messages with other alumni communications
- Tips for recruiting, training, and motivating volunteers to lead and support fundraising efforts
- Guidelines for identifying leadership gift prospects and soliciting them for special or major gifts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Assistant Vice President, Annual and Leadership Giving, Tulane University
Rob Allen is Assistant Vice President, Annual and Leadership Giving at Tulane University, where he oversees all aspects of annual and reunion based fundraising efforts. Previously, he served as Tulane's Executive Director of Development, Annual Giving and Reunions. His 20-year career in Higher Education has also included development positions at Harvard and Princeton. An active member of AGDC (Annual Giving Directors Consortium), Rob holds a BA from University of Florida and an MA from Harvard University.