Stewarding Endowment Donors
Includes a Live Event on 10/01/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 9/6/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Making an endowed gift is one of the best ways for a donor to have a lasting impact on an institution they care about. For the donor, it’s often a lifelong investment that doesn’t simply end after they sign the pledge agreement. Institutions, similarly, should approach their stewardship as a long-term and meaningful relationship—communicating with endowment donors regularly, engaging them in personal and thoughtful ways, listening to their feedback, and demonstrating the impact and return of their investment.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to effectively steward endowment donors.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the basic concept of endowments and the gift agreement models that govern them
- Systems for reporting on the performance and financial return of endowment funds
- Methods for demonstrating the human impact of endowed gifts
- Tips for engaging donors through meetings, events, and correspondence
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Donor Engagement and Stewardship, UMass Boston
Vanessa Carta is the Director of Donor Engagement and Stewardship at UMass Boston, where she oversees all stewardship outreach, including cultivating the institution’s relationships with endowment donors. Her decade of experience in advancement also includes roles with the annual fund and as a frontline development officer for a graduate school, centers, and institutes. She currently serves on the Santa Clara University Alumni Association Board of Directors and as regional vice president of their Boston chapter. Vanessa has an MA in Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance from UMass Boston and a BA in Religious Studies and Sociology from Santa Clara University.