Stewarding and Retaining New Donors
Includes a Live Event on 12/17/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 11/22/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Acquiring a donor for the first time can be a challenging (and expensive) undertaking, which is why it’s so important to make sure it’s a positive experience for them. The best way to do this is through a thoughtful stewardship and communications plan that recognizes new gifts, celebrates first-time donors, and demonstrates the impact of philanthropic support. Doing so will go a long way toward increasing donor retention rates and creating a culture of loyal supporters.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to successfully steward and retain new donors.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for monitoring and tracking first-time gifts
- Tips for producing new donor acknowledgements and communications
- Tactics for renewing new donors on the anniversary of their first gift (and beyond!)
- Guidelines for reporting and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Kristin Burnette is Director of Annual Giving at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she manages a centralized, pipeline program and collaborates on annual giving, data, stewardship and engagement strategies. Her 10-year career at UIUC has included advancement and administrative positions for Institutional Advancement, the Department of Chemistry, and the School of Art + Design. Kristin holds an MS in Library and Information Science and a BA in Art History, both from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.