Soliciting Gifts Through Face-to-Face Meetings
Includes a Live Event on 01/28/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Personal solicitations are the single most effective way to secure gifts. But too often, gift officers engage donors and prospects without being properly prepared. Meeting with the right people in the right locations, and structuring the ask in the right way at the right time, will not only pave the way for fruitful fundraising outcomes, but it will cultivate stronger donor relationships over time.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to effectively solicit gifts through face-to-face meetings.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for securing appointments and choosing meeting locations
- Tactics for engaging prospects in conversations about philanthropy
- Tips for making the ask and overcoming objections
- Guidelines for following up after the meeting
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Development, University of Florida
Elizabeth Keppel is the Director of Development at the University of Florida. In addition to her prior direct marketing role at the University of Florida, she also served on the development team at William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration, both from William & Mary.