Senior Class Gift Campaigns
Recorded On: 11/30/2017
Senior class gift campaigns can play an important role in educating students about the importance of philanthropy and preparing them to be lifelong supporters of their alma mater. For many students, their senior class campaign is the first time they'll be asked to donate to their school. Coordinating this effort in an organized and thoughtful way will not only help ensure a positive experience for the student, but it will influence their future decisions about giving back once they become alumni.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to run an effective senior class fundraising campaign for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals and developing a calendar for a senior class gift campaign
- Tactics for identifying student leaders and recruiting them to serve as volunteers
- Tips for optimizing the timing and messaging of senior class appeals and stewardship efforts
- Methods for engaging senior class donors through events, social media, and other activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, New York University
Laura McGinley is Senior Director of Development at the public charter school network Uncommon Schools. She most recently served as Senior Director of Annual Giving at New York University, where she oversaw university-wide annual giving efforts including print and digital appeals, phonathon, leadership giving, and student and young alumni fundraising. Previously she served as the Director of Development Communications at the Educational Alliance. She holds a Bachelors in Art History from Princeton University and a Masters in Writing from Sarah Lawrence College.