Securing Leadership Gifts Around Signature Events
Includes a Live Event on 10/08/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 9/13/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Signature campus events like Reunion, Homecoming, Family Weekend, and other milestone celebrations can be a great way to bring people back together, rekindle fond memories, and develop stronger bonds between them and their schools. They can also provide a useful construct for cultivating prospects and soliciting leadership support. Whether your goal is to secure a major gift, a planned gift, or a lead annual gift, campus celebrations can create a great opportunity to do it. Careful planning and coordination will go a long way to increase your chances of success.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to secure leadership gifts around signature campus events.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, counting pledges, and crediting gifts
- Methods for identifying and engaging prospects through committees and other activities
- Tips for collaborating with colleagues and volunteers to execute solicitations
- Tactics for stewarding donors between events and cultivating them for future giving
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of The Penn Fund, University of Pennsylvania
Emily Kernan is the Executive Director of The Penn Fund at the University of Pennsylvania, where she oversees all annual giving efforts targeted toward undergraduate alumni. Previously, she led the annual fund team at Rice University and held several positions in development at Lafayette College. She is currently a member of the Annual Giving Directors Consortium, and has previously presented for both CASE and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). Emily holds a BA in English from Binghamton University, while currently working toward an MS in Non-Profit Leadership at Penn's School of Policy and Practice.