Running Successful Crowdfunding Initiatives
Recorded On: 12/10/2020
Crowdfunding has become an important tool for educational institutions and their advancement programs. In addition to raising money, it can be an effective way to uncover new donors, highlight campus priorities, and engage students, faculty, and alumni in fundraising. Whether you're just starting out, or you’re trying to take your existing crowdfunding program to the next level, understanding best practices will ensure that you get the most out of your efforts.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to run successful crowdfunding initiatives.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for selecting projects, setting goals, establishing timelines, and allocating resources
- Methods for identifying, training, and supporting volunteers
- Tactics for marketing projects through email, social media, video, and other channels
- Guidelines for evaluating results and stewarding donors when projects are completed
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Reunion Giving, Arcadia University
Patton Vo is the Director of Reunion Giving at Arcadia University, where he manages the framework for all reunion classes and oversees strategic programs to increase alumni engagement and philanthropic support. Previously, he held advancement positions at Swarthmore College and Widener University. A Board Member and Co-Chair of the CASE District II Conference, he also leads fundraising initiatives in a volunteer role with Stonewall Sports - Philadelphia. Patton has a B.A. in Psychology from Widener University, where he serves on the Alumni Council.