Revamping Your Gift Clubs
Includes a Live Event on 03/06/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 2/8/19 | AGN Plus Members are FREE!
Gift clubs can be a great way to recognize donors and structure your stewardship efforts, and nearly all institutions have gift clubs of some kind. As your program evolves, so should your gift clubs; yet many programs report theirs have remained the same for years. Updates to giving levels, donor benefits, and even names are often prudent, but need to be thoughtfully considered and carefully implemented to maintain donor satisfaction and giving.
Register now for your entire team to learn to successfully implement changes to your donor recognition societies.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining the optimal recognition levels for your institution
- Methods for evaluating potential changes to names and associated benefits
- Tactics for rolling out changes and communicating them to your community
- Tips for evaluating the outcomes of your changes
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Plus Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, University of Southern California
Tiffany Tay is Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at the University of Southern California, where she oversees an integrated channel marketing strategy, pipeline building, and program analysis for the institution’s annual giving program. Her previous positions in higher education include Director of Annual Giving at UC Irvine, Integrated Marketing positions at Stanford, and Marketing and Special Events at USC. Tiffany holds a B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles and a Digital Media and Marketing Certification from Duke University.