Productive Annual Fund Volunteers
Recorded On: 05/15/2018
Volunteers can be the difference between a good annual giving program and a great annual giving program. Whether you're managing an annual fund leadership council, board, or committee, coordinating a reunion or class gift campaign, or mobilizing help around a Giving Day or crowdfunding campaign, recruiting and supporting quality volunteers will ensure that they are engaged in a meaningful and productive way.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to cultivate productive volunteers to support your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and recruiting productive volunteers
- Tactics for training, motivating, and supporting volunteers to be effective fundraisers
- Guidelines for monitoring and evaluating volunteer activity
- Tips for stewarding volunteers so that they remain committed and engaged
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Consultant, Annual Giving Network
Anne Murphy has over a decade of annual giving experience, including overseeing parent and alumni giving programs. Previously, she served as Director of Annual Giving at the Westminster Schools in Atlanta, and held annual giving positions at St. Mark’s School of Texas, University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, and at the Public Broadcasting Service. She holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia and an M.P.A. from George Mason University.