Phonathons have changed in many ways over the past decade, but one thing has remained true: good phonathon planning leads to good phonathon results. That's why it's important to be proactive and prepare well in advance of starting your next calling campaign. Whether you run a large, paid student calling program or a smaller, volunteer-based effort, a solid plan will help ensure that your program is productive and generates the highest possible return on investment.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to plan for phonathon success.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for evaluating program resources, analyzing past performance, and setting goals
- Methods for segmenting prospect pools and developing personalized scripts and talking points
- Guidelines for optimizing calling schedules and integrating them with other communications
- Tactics for recruiting and training high-performing callers
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, University of Utah
Peter Moes is the Director of Annual Giving at University of Utah, where he oversees an integrated and multi-channel annual giving strategy across the entire institution. He's an expert in phonathon training and management, and he previously led calling programs as part of Harris Connect and IDC Fundraising. Peter holds a B.S. in Architecture from the University of Michigan as well as an M.Ed. in Higher Education Student Affairs from the University of South Carolina.