Planning for a New Fiscal Year
Includes a Live Event on 06/11/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 5/17/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
For the annual fund, no sooner does one fiscal year end than another one begins. Due to this cyclical nature, it’s important to focus on ending each year on a good note while at the same time developing a plan for the next year—before it even begins. Managing a seamless transition is essential for raising more money and securing more donors for your program.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop a plan for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for coordinating the planning process and building your roadmap
- Methods for setting goals based on aspirations and past performance
- Tips for developing a calendar for appeals, events, and other communications
- Advice for allocating budget and staff resources
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Gina Fiorillo is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the Rutgers University Foundation, where she manages multi-channel fundraising efforts including direct mail, phonathon, and email. Her 20-year career includes work at Kean University and Douglass College as well as several non-profits including Slow Food USA and the George Street Playhouse. Gina holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A from the School of Public Affairs & Administration, Rutgers University.