Personalizing Direct Appeals
Includes a Live Event on 01/14/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 12/20/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Dale Carnegie said, “A person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.” In marketing fundraising communications, personalization can indeed be a powerful tool: research shows that personalized mailings, emails, and phone calls have higher open and response rates. Understanding how to effectively use data, segmentation, and variable messages to customize your mass solicitations can go a long way toward boosting engagement and giving from your alumni, parents, and friends.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop personalized appeals that resonate with prospective donors.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the benefits and challenges of personalization
- Tips for working with data to identify and prepare segments
- Tactics for developing variable messaging to fit with individual personas
- Methods for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Avaleen Morris Reid
Senior Director of Loyalty Giving and Specialty Campaigns, Vanderbilt University
Avaleen Morris Reid is the Senior Director of Loyalty Giving and Specialty Campaigns at Vanderbilt University, where she oversees annual giving stewardship, and is currently establishing targeted initiatives like crowdfunding, faculty-staff campaign, and personalized donor outreach. With over 15 years of experience in higher education, her previous roles have included Senior Director of Appeals and Operations at Vanderbilt, annual giving positions at Emory University, and an enrollment management position at Spelman College. A Judging Coordinator for CASE District III awards, Avaleen holds both a BS in Psychology and an AA in Mass Communication/Media Studies from Northern Caribbean University.