Stewardship is the key to donor retention and the future success of any annual giving program. The more effective you are at acknowledging, recognizing, communicating with, and engaging your donors, the more likely they'll be to give again and increase their support in the future. When it's done well, stewardship will not only help your annual fund raise more money, but it will create a community of loyal donors who will support your institution for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop an effective stewardship program for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing effective messages and communicating the impact of annual gifts
- Methods for thanking donors and producing acknowledgements segmented by gift amount
- Tips for listing donor names in donor rosters, publications, and other public venues
- Tactics for engaging annual donors through events, gift societies, and volunteer opportunities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Consultant, Annual Giving Network
Anne Murphy has over a decade of annual giving experience, including overseeing parent and alumni giving programs. Previously, she served as Director of Annual Giving at the Westminster Schools in Atlanta, and held annual giving positions at St. Mark’s School of Texas, University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, and at the Public Broadcasting Service. She holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia and an M.P.A. from George Mason University.