Managing Alumni Fundraising Volunteers
Recorded On: 08/25/2020
Strong volunteers can be effective for boosting alumni participation and generating much-needed annual support for your institution. The right volunteers can serve as an extension of your team and important advocates for ongoing contributions within the alumni community. Developing programs to manage, support, and steward volunteers virtually will not only ensure fundraising success in the near-term, but it will enhance a culture of philanthropy on your campus for years to come.
Register online for your entire team to learn how to successfully manage alumni fundraising volunteers in an increasingly virtual world.This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on effective virtual engagement methods for volunteers
- Tactics for training, supporting, and motivating alumni to be effective peer-to-peer fundraisers
- Guidelines for integrating volunteer activities into your annual fund’s broader solicitation efforts
- Tips for stewarding volunteers remotely so that they remain committed and engaged
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Managing Director of the Yale Alumni Fund, Yale University
Jocelyn Kane has been at Yale University for more than nine years, and before taking on the role of Managing Director, led the Yale College Alumni Fund. Previously she served as the Director of Annual Giving at Trinity College and as the Manager of Individual Giving at AFS Intercultural Programs. She's an active member of the Annual Giving Directors Consortium (AGDC) and holds a Master's in Direct Marketing Communications from New York University as well as a Bachelor's in English and History from Colby College.