Leveraging Athletics to Engage Alumni & Donors
Includes a Live Event on 03/25/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 2/26/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
For decades, athletics have helped educational institutions strengthen connections with alumni and donors. But the changes and challenges of the past year, including temporary restrictions on public gatherings and team sports, have forced organizations to pause and rethink their strategies. Fortunately, many are discovering new, creative ways to use athletic programs to continue building connections and advancing the mission of their institutions.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to leverage athletics to engage your institution’s alumni and donors.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding changes and challenges facing athletic programs
- Guidelines for crafting athletics communications and messages
- Methods for involving current and former athletes, leaders, and personalities
- Tips for rethinking engagement opportunities around games, events, and other activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Athletics Director-External Engagement and Marketing, University of California San Diego
Danielle Melman is the Associate Athletics Director-External Engagement and Marketing at the University of California San Diego, where she manages athletics-related alumni engagement, outreach, and special events. In her decade in athletics at UC San Diego, Danielle has also run annual giving for all of the institution’s intercollegiate sports, and trained as a campus LEAD Fellow (Leaders for Equity Advancement and Diversity). A college athlete herself, Danielle holds an MS in Sports Management from Drexel University and a BS in Biology from the University of California San Diego, and serves in alumni volunteer roles at both of her alma maters.