Involving Alumni Leaders in Fundraising
Includes a Live Event on 12/15/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 11/20/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
Whether you’re working with alumni boards, regional chapters, reunion committees, young alumni councils, special affinities or other groups, alumni leaders can play a critical role in fundraising. Talking with them about your institution’s philanthropic priorities, including them in your development efforts, and providing them with tips and techniques so they can be advocates for their alma mater will help yield a positive experience for your most important volunteers, as well as productive fundraising campaigns for your organization.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to involve alumni leaders in your fundraising efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for defining roles and setting expectations for volunteer leaders
- Tips for talking about the mechanics of fundraising and the role it plays at your organization
- Tactics for including alumni leaders in your donor engagement and development efforts
- Methods for stewarding volunteer leaders and assessing the effectiveness of your programs
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director, Northern Illinois University Alumni Association
Reggie Bustinza is the Executive Director of the Northern Illinois University Alumni Association, where he oversees financial progress, works with campus partners, and manages a team of alumni relations and communications staff in order to meet association goals. In this role, he also serves as lead liaison to the NIUAA Board of Directors and cultivates potential board members. Reggie’s previous positions include alumni relations management at Lewis University and Bradley University. Reggie holds an M.B.A. in Business Administration & Management and a B.A. in Communication, both from Bradley University.