Integrating Texting with Phonathons
Includes a Live Event on 06/16/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Despite the fact that call contact rates for traditional phonathons have steadily declined over the past decade, call centers continue to be one of the most effective (and scalable) means of connecting with alumni, parents, and donors in a “one-on-one” way. Incorporating texting into your program will expand and diversify your toolkit, empowering you to engage prospects in a personal way while meeting institutional needs—both fundraising and beyond.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to incorporate texting into your existing phonathon program.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding key processes and operational systems
- Tips for training callers and integrating texting into their other outreach
- Guidelines for developing appropriate messages and handling responses
- Methods for tracking activity and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Gina Fiorillo is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the Rutgers University Foundation, where she manages multi-channel fundraising efforts including direct mail, phonathon, and email. Her 20-year career includes work at Kean University and Douglass College as well as several non-profits including Slow Food USA and the George Street Playhouse. Gina holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A from the School of Public Affairs & Administration, Rutgers University.