Integrating Online and Offline Appeals
Includes a Live Event on 03/26/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 3/1/19 | AGN Plus Members are FREE!
There was a time when annual fund appeals only occurred through traditional channels like letters, phone calls, and face-to-face conversations. But today, online tools like websites, email, and social media have made the annual giving toolkit much more complex. Coordinating appeals across all channels is key to the success of any annual giving effort. Doing so will ensure the most efficient use of program resources while providing a clear and consistent experience for donors.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to integrate online and offline appeals for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for assessing the pros and cons of individual channels
- Tips for developing comprehensive appeal plans and schedules
- Strategies for crafting and optimizing messages across multiple channels
- Methods for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Plus Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Associate Vice President for Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving, University of Nevada-Las Vegas
Chad Warren is Senior Associate Vice President for Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving, and Executive Director of the Alumni Association, at University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Previously, he served as Assistant Vice President of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, held annual giving positions at University of Dayton and Florida State University, and worked as a call center management consultant. Currently studying for a Doctorate in Public Policy from UNLV, Chad has an M.B.A. from Saint Leo University and a B.S. from University of Dayton.