Inspiring Support on #GivingTuesday
Includes a Live Event on 10/20/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 9/25/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
#GivingTuesday—which takes place on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving each year—has become a significant event for non-profits around the world. Many educational institutions, however, struggle to determine the best way to incorporate it into their annual fundraising plans. Having a well-defined strategy for engaging alumni, parents, students, employees and other groups on #GivingTuesday can help colleges, universities, and independent schools capitalize on the opportunity—without overextending resources or taking away from other important seasonal fundraising efforts.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop an effective #GivingTuesday strategy for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for assessing opportunities and setting goals for the big day
- Methods for creating an integrated multichannel communications calendar
- Tactics for engaging volunteers and campus partners to help spread the word
- Guidelines for evaluating the effectiveness of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Gina Fiorillo is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the Rutgers University Foundation, where she manages multichannel fundraising efforts including direct mail, phonathon, and email. Her 20-year career includes work at Kean University and Douglass College as well as several non-profits including Slow Food USA and the George Street Playhouse. Gina holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A from the School of Public Affairs & Administration, Rutgers University.