Fundraising in a Decentralized Organization
Includes a Live Event on 01/09/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 12/13/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Working in a complex and decentralized institution can be a challenge. Competing priorities, separate reporting lines, and different office locations may make communication even more difficult. But it’s important for those in central advancement departments to work closely with those in schools and units. Ensuring that communications, appeal schedules, and donor stewardship efforts are in sync will help to avoid embarrassing and costly mistakes which could make your institution appear uncoordinated in the eyes of your donors.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to work together to plan and execute successful fundraising programs in a decentralized organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding organizational structures and roles of various units
- Tactics for bringing different teams together for meetings, planning, and goal setting
- Tips for developing consistent and cohesive messages
- Methods for coordinating communications, appeal schedules, and stewardship
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, The University of Michigan
Adam Bradley is the Director of Annual Giving at The University of Michigan, where he steers the vision and strategy of annual giving and pipeline efforts for the institution's schools, colleges, and non-degree granting units, including centralized annual giving efforts, telefund, and student philanthropy. His previous roles include Lead Director of Annual Giving for Michigan's Ross School of Business, and Associate Director of Marketing, through which he ran the university's call center. He also served as a research manager and consultant at Qualigence International for nearly a decade. Adam holds a B.B.A. in Marketing from the Ross School of Business.