Fundamentals of Advancement Analytics
Includes a Live Event on 03/17/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 2/21/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
Running an advancement program without data is like flying an airplane without a navigation system. Today’s advancement programs need to be analytical in order to be successful. This means using data to assess opportunities, develop strategies, and evaluate performance. Doing so will not only help ensure that you achieve your goals, it will help you reach them in the most efficient and effective way.
Register now for you and your entire team to learn best practices in advancement analytics.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Standards for calculating and tracking the most common and important advancement activity metrics
- Guidelines for structuring and formatting dashboards and reports
- Tactics for sharing and discussing metrics with colleagues and supervisors
- Tips for translating key findings into actionable strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Vice President for Development Services, Air Force Academy Foundation
Greg Knedler the Associate Vice President for Development Services at the Air Force Academy Foundation, where he oversees systems and operations across the division. His 20-year career in annual giving and advancement includes work at Georgia State University, Auburn University, and with K-12 fundraising consultation. A past presenter with CASE, Greg holds a Masters in Marketing Education and a Bachelors in Marketing from Auburn University.