Fundamentals of Advancement Analytics
Recorded On: 03/17/2020
Running an advancement program without data is like flying an airplane without a navigation system. Today’s advancement programs need to be analytical in order to be successful. This means using data to assess opportunities, develop strategies, and evaluate performance. Doing so will not only help ensure that you achieve your goals, it will help you reach them in the most efficient and effective way.
Register now for you and your entire team to learn best practices in advancement analytics.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Standards for calculating and tracking the most common and important advancement activity metrics
- Guidelines for structuring and formatting dashboards and reports
- Tactics for sharing and discussing metrics with colleagues and supervisors
- Tips for translating key findings into actionable strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President, Class & Constituent Development, Air Force Academy Foundation
Greg Knedler is the Vice President, Class & Constituent Development at the Air Force Academy Foundation, where he oversees donor pipeline development, including annual and class giving. In addition to a decade at USAFAF, his 25-year career in annual giving and advancement includes work at Georgia State University, Auburn University, and with K-12 fundraising consultation. A past presenter with CASE, Greg holds a Masters in Marketing Education and a Bachelors in Marketing from Auburn University.