Fostering Parent Engagement
Recorded On: 07/28/2020
Parents are always an important and special constituency for school advancement programs. This is especially true when times are challenging or when students face unexpected obstacles. Understanding their concerns and striking the right tone in your outreach, communications, and solicitations are key to cultivating lasting relationships with parents and ensuring that their involvement and support continue through and through.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to engage parents in meaningful ways.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding and empathizing with various situations and concerns
- Methods for developing programs, events, and activities to enhance parent engagement
- Guidelines for designing communications and solicitations that resonate with parents while being sensitive to surrounding circumstances
- Tips for working with student life, faculty, and other campus partners to enhance your effort
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Parent Engagement, Elon University
Jozi Snowberger is the Senior Director of Parent Engagement at Elon University, where she creates and develops programs, initiatives, and volunteer experiences for Elon parents and families through the Elon University Parents Council and the Elon Family Ambassadors. In addition to over a decade in annual giving and parent programs at Elon, she previously served as the Director of Annual Giving at UNC College of Arts and Sciences. Jozi holds a BS in Sport Management from Elon University and a Certificate in Non-profit Management from Duke University.