Facilitating Peer-to-Peer Solicitations
Recorded On: 10/30/2018
The number one reason people give is because they are asked. And sometimes the person asking for the gift is just as compelling as the ask itself. Relational fundraising can be highly effective in motivating donors to increase their support, while cultivating the right volunteer solicitors to participate in your fundraising efforts can make a significant impact on your success.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to maximize volunteer outreach in order to increase donor investment in your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tactics for identifying and recruiting high quality solicitors
- Methods for motivating and coaching volunteers to make the ask
- Strategies for maximizing impact with different types of opportunities
- Recommendations for evaluating your results and recognizing volunteers
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Consultant, Annual Giving Network
Anne Murphy has over a decade of annual giving experience, including overseeing parent and alumni giving programs. Previously, she served as Director of Annual Giving at the Westminster Schools in Atlanta, and held annual giving positions at St. Mark’s School of Texas, University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, and at the Public Broadcasting Service. She holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia and an M.P.A. from George Mason University.