Enhancing Affinity Fundraising Efforts
Includes a Live Event on 11/17/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 10/23/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
Appealing to constituents based on their special interests and affinities is one of the most effective ways to capture their attention and inspire them to give. Taking time to understand which common interests exist within your prospect pool, and then developing strategies around them, can help uncover new donors while securing continued support from existing donors for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to improve affinity fundraising strategies for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying special interests and affinities in your community
- Tips for creating affinity-driven messages that resonate with constituents
- Recommendations for stewarding donors based on their interests and affinities
- Guidelines for analyzing results and determining which groups to focus on in the future
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, Furman University
Gloria Goosby recently joined the team at Furman University to lead institution-wide annual giving efforts as the Director of Annual Giving. Gloria has more than 15 years of progressive experience in annual giving and constituent relations. She began her career as a phonathon coordinator at her alma mater, Georgia Southern University, and went on to lead annual giving efforts there for over 5 years. At Furman, Gloria is responsible for developing and executing the strategy to raise annual funds in support of the university’s operations. She holds a bachelor's degree in broadcasting from Georgia Southern University.