Engaging Student Volunteers in Fundraising
Recorded On: 08/15/2017
Student volunteers are the cornerstone of a solid student philanthropy program. Identifying the right student leaders and supporting them through committees, councils, and foundations will not only generate awareness about fundraising across the entire student body, but it will help to prepare the alumni leaders of tomorrow and cultivate a culture of philanthropy on your campus.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to engage student volunteers as effective fundraisers for your Annual Fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for creating volunteer job descriptions and structuring student fundraising committees, councils, and foundations
- Methods for recruiting student volunteers and training them to be effective fundraisers
- Tips for setting volunteer goals and aligning them with advancement priorities
- Recommendations for involving students in solicitations, events, and stewardship, and for recognizing their accomplishments
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving and Student Programs, Kansas State University Foundation
Sara Prince is the Director of Annual Giving and Student Programs at the Kansas State University Foundation, where she oversees all multi-channel annual giving efforts including print and digital appeals, Telefund, and Student Foundation's K-State Proud campaign. She holds a B.A. in English Literature and an M.A. in English with a Cultural Studies emphasis. Additionally, she holds a graduate certificate in Women's Studies as well as doctorate level studies in Student Affairs in Higher Education.