Engaging Parents During Difficult Times
Includes a Live Event on 07/28/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Parents are always an important and special constituency for school advancement programs. But when times are challenging or uncertain—or when students face unexpected obstacles—the task of engaging parents becomes paramount. Understanding their concerns and striking the right tone in your outreach, communications, and solicitations are key to cultivating lasting relationships with parents and ensuring that their involvement and support continue through and through.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to engage parents during difficult times.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding and empathizing with unique situations and concerns
- Methods for adjusting existing programs, events, and activities to engage parents in meaningful ways
- Guidelines for developing communications and solicitations that resonate with parents while being sensitive to surrounding circumstances
- Tips for working with student life, faculty, and other campus partners to enhance your effort
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Parent Engagement, Elon University
Jozi Snowberger is the Senior Director of Parent Engagement at Elon University, where she creates and develops programs, initiatives, and volunteer experiences for Elon parents and families through the Elon University Parents Council and the Elon Family Ambassadors. In addition to over a decade in annual giving and parent programs at Elon, she previously served as the Director of Annual Giving at UNC College of Arts and Sciences. Jozi holds a BS in Sport Management from Elon University and a Certificate in Non-profit Management from Duke University.