Airlines and hotels are not the only ones with loyalty programs anymore. In fact, nearly half of annual giving programs today report having a loyalty program of their own. Often promoted alongside (or as part of) gift clubs and donor recognition societies, loyalty programs are an effective way to ensure consistent giving, increase retention rates, and improve the quality and reach of your annual fund's overall stewardship effort.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop and maintain a donor loyalty program for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for structuring and branding a program that fits with your institution's unique culture
- Strategies for marketing your program and acquiring new members
- Tactics for rewarding current members and increasing retention rates
- Methods for evaluating your efforts and identifying opportunities to improve your program
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of The Penn Fund, University of Pennsylvania
Colin Hennessy is the Executive Director of The Penn Fund at the University of Pennsylvania, where he oversees all annual giving efforts targeted at undergraduate alumni. He's an active presenter with CASE, the Annual Giving Directors' Consortium, the Northeast Annual Giving Conference, and the Annual Giving Ivy+ Conference. He holds a B.A. in Communications and Media Studies from The University of Iowa and a Doctorate in Higher Education Management from the University of Pennsylvania.