Consumers love to get a good deal or take advantage of a special offer, which is why coupons and sales can be effective marketing techniques. The same concept applies in fundraising too, which is why donor “challenges” can be so effective as a way to create excitement and motivate your donors to give. There are many different ways to approach doing challenges. Whether it's part of a giving day or a stand alone effort, understanding your options and determining the best strategy for your program, will ensure that your challenge runs smoothly and helps you achieve your fundraising goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to organize and implement successful challenge campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding challenges
- Tips for organizing your efforts
- Methods for promoting your campaign
- Guidelines for following up after the challenge
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit
With more than 30 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Amy has led programs at Wellesley College, Harvard Business School, and Bentley University. She holds a B.S. from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and an M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior from Bentley University.