Developing Regional Alumni Programs
Includes a Live Event on 03/24/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 2/28/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
One of the most effective strategies for bringing alumni together and reconnecting them with their alma mater is through regional programs. Coordinating activities and events in areas where alumni populations are abundant can not only help to engage significant numbers of graduates in a manner that is convenient and meaningful for them, but it can also be a productive way to efficiently use your institution’s staff and budgetary resources.
Register now for you and your entire team to learn how to develop effective regional programs for alumni.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding various models and structures of regional chapters
- Tips for identifying and prioritizing regional opportunities
- Tactics for engaging alumni in regional activities, events, and programs
- Methods for tracking and evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director, Northern Illinois University Alumni Association
Reggie Bustinza is the Executive Director of the Northern Illinois University Alumni Association, where he oversees financial progress, works with campus partners, and manages a team of alumni relations and communications staff in order to meet association goals. In this role, he also serves as lead liaison to the NIUAA Board of Directors and cultivates potential board members. Reggie’s previous positions include alumni relations management at Lewis University and Bradley University. Reggie holds an M.B.A. in Business Administration & Management and a B.A. in Communication, both from Bradley University.