Developing Prospect Portfolios
Includes a Live Event on 01/15/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 12/21/18 | AGN Plus Members are FREE!
Are you spending the appropriate amount of time on the right donors and prospects? A well-defined portfolio can help ensure that gift officers are focused and allocating their time efficiently. But determining which prospects belong in portfolios, and then assigning them to the right staff, can be as much of an art as it is a science. Having a strong process in place for establishing, maintaining, and evaluating portfolios will go a long way toward achieving your program goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn effective portfolio management techniques for maximizing your fundraising efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining which prospects belong in portfolios
- Methods for assigning prospects to the right gift officers
- Tips for maintaining and refreshing portfolios on an ongoing basis
- Strategies for evaluating portfolio health and gift officer performance
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Plus Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Development, The Scripps Research Institute
Meredith Johnston is the Senior Director of Development at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, where she currently oversees the comprehensive fundraising efforts. She's led annual and major gift programs at The University of California, Riverside and the University of California, San Diego and served previously as the Associate Vice President for Annual Giving at Oklahoma State University. A recognized industry speaker and CASE presenter, Meredith holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.