Developing Partnerships Between Admissions & Advancement
Includes a Live Event on 10/29/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 10/4/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Although admissions and advancement teams play two very different roles within educational organizations, they share a common goal of making their school the best that it can be. That’s why it’s so important for these two units to work together and communicate regularly. When they do, it assures that the institution is represented in a clear and consistent manner, and that key relationships are maintained in a thoughtful and strategic way.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop strong partnerships between your admissions and advancement colleagues.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on various staffing structures and models
- Tactics for presenting institutional and departmental goals in a consistent way
- Guidelines for communicating about prospective students, donors, and volunteers
- Tips for collaborating around key events and campus activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Vice Chancellor for University Advancement, UNC Wilmington
Missy Kennedy serves as the Associate Vice Chancellor for University Advancement at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. In this role, she oversees annual giving, leadership annual giving, communications and stewardship, in addition to providing strategic vision for the division and the UNCW Alumni Association. Missy’s 18-year career in annual giving, marketing and promotions also includes work with the New Hanover Regional Medical Center, NextMedia Group and the House of Blues. She has been recognized by CASE as a stellar speaker and her teams have earned Special Merit and Grand Excellence Awards as well as overall fundraising improvement. Missy received her bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies from UNC Wilmington.