Developing International Alumni Programs
Includes a Live Event on 06/09/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
As an increasing number of international students are graduating from US educational institutions, it’s becoming essential for school advancement teams to design strategies and programming to engage alumni in countries around the world. Whether virtual or in person, international alumni programs and activities present unique challenges, as well as opportunities. Specifically targeting your international population will not only lead to stronger alumni networks today, it will also bolster worldwide connections and philanthropic support in the years ahead.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop strong international alumni programs for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on trends, opportunities, challenges, and models of international programs
- Guidelines for producing effective communications
- Tips for engaging international alumni through events, virtual programs, and volunteer efforts
- Methods for assessing and reporting program progress and results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President for Alumni Relations, Boston University
Steve Hall oversees alumni relations, annual giving, advancement communications, athletics fund-raising, and stewardship and donor relations for more than 335,000 BU alumni world-wide. Prior roles include CEO of the University of Houston Alumni Association and Vice President for Major Gifts at the Washington State University Foundation. Steve is a frequent CASE faculty member, has served on multiple CASE Commissions and CASE District Boards, and is a former president of the Council of Alumni Associations Executives.