Developing an Integrated Appeal Calendar
Recorded On: 10/14/2021
Developing an integrated appeal calendar is one of the most important tasks in annual giving, but it’s not an easy one. A good calendar is a complex, layered, living document that requires a lot of thought and attention. Getting started and keeping it updated can be daunting, but it’s the first step to achieving success and reaching your goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop an integrated direct appeal calendar for your annual giving program.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for thinking about the opportunities and limitations of various appeal channels
- Guidelines for defining and prioritizing segments
- Tips for optimizing the timing of your appeals and aligning them with other activities and communications
- Methods for bringing all your variables together in a common document that others can use throughout the year
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving
Rebecca Widmer is the Director of Annual Giving at Drake University, where she leads comprehensive annual fundraising efforts for the institution. She has more than 10 years of experience working with higher-education annual fund programs, most recently as the Director of Annual Giving Programs at Rollins College. Rebecca has also worked in annual giving at Columbia University and the University of Iowa Foundation. She holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from Wartburg College and an M.S. in Fundraising Management from Columbia University.