Developing Alumni Affinity Programs
Includes a Live Event on 09/17/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 8/23/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Alumni interests are becoming increasingly diverse in today's vast and ever-changing world. Recognizing this, academic institutions and their advancement staff are relying more and more on affinity groups as a way to engage alumni and provide them with valuable and rewarding experiences. Regardless of the characteristic—academic, cultural, social, professional, geographic, athletic, religious—affinity programs can be a powerful way to enhance your institution's relationship with its alumni.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop strong alumni affinity programs for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying pockets of common alumni interest
- Tips for developing valuable programs that foster participation and engagement
- Tactics for recruiting volunteers to lead and enhance activities
- Guidelines for evaluating the success of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director, Northern Illinois University Alumni Association
Reggie Bustinza is the Executive Director of the Northern Illinois University Alumni Association, where he oversees financial progress, works with campus partners, and manages a team of alumni relations and communications staff in order to meet association goals. In this role, he also serves as lead liaison to the NIUAA Board of Directors and cultivates potential board members. Reggie’s previous positions include alumni relations management at Lewis University and Bradley University. Reggie holds an M.B.A. in Business Administration & Management and a B.A. in Communication, both from Bradley University.