Designing a Winning Annual Fund Plan
Recorded On: 05/01/2018
Successful annual giving campaigns don't just happen. They require advanced planning and thoughtful strategies. While there's no such thing as a bad time to plan, one of the best times for an annual giving program to plan is around the end of the current fiscal year. Doing so helps ensure that the program is focused and prepared when the next year begins and increases the likelihood of achieving its goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to design a winning plan for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for involving key stakeholders in the planning process
- Suggestions for evaluating past performance and setting goals for the future
- Methods for allocating time and budget across various channels and programs
- Guidelines for structuring your planning documents
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Annual Giving, Colorado State University
Meg Weber is the Executive Director of Annual Giving at Colorado State University, where she oversees all appeal marketing and stewardship across the university. Her 16-year career in annual giving includes work at Washington State University, The University of Texas at Arlington, and The University of North Texas. She is a regular presenter with CASE and several of her programs have been recognized by CASE for excellence in fundraising.