Creating an Annual Giving Stewardship Plan
Recorded On: 08/13/2019
Stewardship is an ongoing process that involves letting donors know their gifts are appreciated, engaging them in the life of the institution, and showing them the impact of their support. It’s especially important in annual giving, which can touch a large portion of an institution’s donor base throughout the year. Creating a stewardship plan will help to ensure this process runs smoothly, aiding you in achieving your goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to create a strong stewardship plan for your annual fund.This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for structuring your plan and involving key partners in planning
- Methods for segmenting and scheduling your communications and activities throughout the year
- Tips for creating special stewardship touches connected to challenges and campaigns
- Methods for evaluating your efforts and updating your plan
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Development for Annual Giving, Ohio University
Eleni Zulia is the Executive Director of Development for Annual Giving at Ohio University, where she oversees all direct marketing and appeals for the university’s annual fund efforts. Prior to her current role, she held a number of positions of increasing responsibility within the advancement division and served as a Litigation Coordinator at the ACLU early in her career. She holds a Masters degree in Public Administration and a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Ohio University.