Coordinating Annual & Planned Giving Efforts
Recorded On: 03/06/2018
Annual Fund donors and planned giving donors are not necessarily distinct, yet many advancement programs find their annual and planned giving teams operating in silos. When both units work together, it can result in increased efficiency, stronger messaging, and improved results across the entire organization. Collaboration can also result in a better, more cohesive experience for your donors - one that leaves them informed, engaged, and willing to provide multiple kinds of support.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to improve the integration and coordination of your annual and planned giving efforts.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on the unique structures and priorities of each unit, and advice for developing common goals
- Tips for identifying prospects and segmenting audiences
- Methods for developing integrated calendars and timing solicitations
- Guidelines for crafting effective messages and communications
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Development, Annual Giving, University of Florida
Elizabeth Keppel is the Director of Development, Annual Giving at the University of Florida where she oversees a comprehensive, university-wide leadership annual giving program. In addition to her prior direct marketing role at the University of Florida, she also served on the annual giving team at the College of William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.