Conducting Prospect Discovery and Qualification
Includes a Live Event on 11/19/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Many advancement programs face the challenge of having too few gift officers and too many constituents who have never been seen. To help combat this, it’s essential to have a system in place for discovering new prospects and qualifying their capacity and inclination. Doing this well, and leveraging all of an advancement team’s resources as part of the effort, ultimately allows gift officers to focus on building relationships with the prospects who have the greatest likelihood of making major gifts in the future.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to conduct productive prospect discovery and qualification at your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying prospects and determining potential gift capacity
- Guidelines for making prospect assignments and conducting initial outreach
- Tips for meeting with prospects, confirming capacity, and assessing inclination
- Tactics for translating key findings into actionable steps and developing prospect plans
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Development, Annual Giving, University of Florida
Elizabeth Keppel is the Director of Development, Annual Giving at the University of Florida where she oversees a comprehensive, university-wide leadership annual giving program. In addition to her prior direct marketing role at the University of Florida, she also served on the annual giving team at the College of William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.