Conducting Prospect Discovery and Qualification
Recorded On: 11/19/2019
Many advancement programs face the challenge of having too few gift officers and too many constituents who have never been seen. To help combat this, it’s essential to have a system in place for discovering new prospects and qualifying their capacity and inclination. Doing this well, and leveraging all of an advancement team’s resources as part of the effort, ultimately allows gift officers to focus on building relationships with the prospects who have the greatest likelihood of making major gifts in the future.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to conduct productive prospect discovery and qualification at your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying prospects and determining potential gift capacity
- Guidelines for making prospect assignments and conducting initial outreach
- Tips for meeting with prospects, confirming capacity, and assessing inclination
- Tactics for translating key findings into actionable steps and developing prospect plans
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director, Annual Giving and Strategic Initiatives, University of Florida
Elizabeth Keppel is the Director, Annual Giving and Strategic Initiatives at the University of Florida where she oversees a comprehensive, university-wide leadership annual giving program. In addition to her prior direct marketing role at the University of Florida, she also served on the annual giving team at the College of William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.