Building a Strong Leadership Gift Pipeline
Includes a Live Event on 03/19/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 2/22/19 | AGN Plus Members are FREE!
Major gifts don’t happen overnight. It can take many years to engage and cultivate a major gift prospect, and the annual fund is the optimal place for this to happen. In fact, building a donor pipeline is one of the most important functions of an annual giving program. Doing so will not only increase the likelihood of large donations in the future, but it will also boost annual fund revenue today.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to build a strong leadership gift pipeline for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding key components and stakeholders in a donor pipeline
- Techniques for identifying and researching leadership gift prospects
- Tips for soliciting and upgrading leadership gifts through various channels
- Methods for engaging and stewarding leadership donors
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Plus Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Kristin Burnette is Director of Annual Giving at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she helped implement the transition from a loosely-defined constituent participation program to a pipeline model. Her 10-year career at UIUC has included advancement and administrative positions for Institutional Advancement, the Department of Chemistry, and the School of Art + Design. Kristin holds an MS in Library and Information Science and a BA in Art History, both from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.