Boosting Alumni Participation Rates
Recorded On: 06/05/2018
The majority of annual giving professionals report that alumni participation is among the highest priorities for their program. But that expectation comes in the face of many challenges, including a twenty-year decline in the percentage of alumni who donate to their alma mater annually. Fortunately, some institutions have been able to buck the trend and build a strong and growing base of alumni support.
Register now for your entire team to find out how Carleton College achieves alumni participation rates over 50% and to learn how you can boost alumni participation rates at your own institution.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for calculating, tracking, and reporting alumni participation rates
- Tips for communicating the importance of alumni participation internally and externally
- Tactics for segmenting alumni audiences for participation-based solicitation efforts
- Methods for integrating marketing channels and events to encourage giving at every level
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of the Alumni Annual Fund, Carleton College
Maggie Patrick is the Director of the Alumni Annual Fund at Carleton College where she oversees the staff and volunteer-driven programs that achieve over 50% alumni participation annually. Previously she served as the Director of Development for Women's Initiatives and Associate Director of Annual Giving at Miami University. She's an active member of STAFF (Sharing The Annual Fund Fundamentals). Maggie holds an MA in Political Science from Miami University and a BA in International Affairs and French from Sweet Briar College, where she served as a member of the Board of Directors for 5 years.