Balancing Virtual and In-Person Prospect Meetings
Includes a Live Event on 08/03/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 7/16/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, gift officers from around the world had to suspend in-person visits and learn how to engage prospects virtually. While this experiment proved successful in many ways, it also highlighted the timeless value of personal face-to-face interactions. As pandemic restrictions are gradually lifted, gift officers now face the challenge of continuing virtual engagement while slowly reintroducing in-person meetings as an option for prospects.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to balance virtual and in-personal meetings as part of a holistic prospect-cultivation strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for evaluating the pros and cons of different meeting formats
- Methods for securing and preparing for virtual and in-person meetings
- Methods for conducting virtual and in-person meetings and using them in tandem
- Tips for following up after a meeting is completed
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Development, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
Laura Tepper is the Executive Director of Development at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, where she oversees all annual, major, and planned giving efforts. Her 15-year career includes work in both annual giving and major gifts, and her expertise includes leadership gift strategy, volunteer management, reunion giving, direct appeals, and phonathons. She holds a B.A. in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.