Annual Fund Leadership Gift Strategy
Recorded On: 12/19/2017
In almost any fundraising effort, the majority of the money raised will come from a few top donors. Annual funds are no exception. Building a strong leadership giving program for your Annual Fund will not only help to achieve fundraising success today, but it will help to create a pipeline of future major gifts that will benefit your institution for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to build a strong leadership giving program for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and researching annual fund leadership gift prospects
- Tactics for soliciting prospects through direct mail, phone, email, and coordination with gift officers
- Tips for engaging and stewarding prospects through events, gift societies, impact reports, and special recognition programs
- Guidelines for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Strategic Engagement, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Christy Moss is Senior Director of Strategic Engagement at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she has worked for over a decade in annual giving and development across the institution. Previously, she worked in Publications at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and in Public Relations at Greenville University. She's been an active speaker with CASE and a member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.