Annual Fund Leadership Gift Strategy
Recorded On: 12/19/2017
In almost any fundraising effort, the majority of the money raised will come from a few top donors. Annual funds are no exception. Building a strong leadership giving program for your Annual Fund will not only help to achieve fundraising success today, but it will help to create a pipeline of future major gifts that will benefit your institution for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to build a strong leadership giving program for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and researching annual fund leadership gift prospects
- Tactics for soliciting prospects through direct mail, phone, email, and coordination with gift officers
- Tips for engaging and stewarding prospects through events, gift societies, impact reports, and special recognition programs
- Guidelines for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Strategic Engagement, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Christy Moss is the Executive Director of Strategic Engagement at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she leads efforts in annual giving, stewardship and donor relations, communications & marketing, data analytics, and event strategy. Over the course of her 15-year career, she has held many different roles in advancement and worked on three capital campaigns. A speaker with CASE, she has also published multiple times in the Journal of Education Advancement and Marketing. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.