Addressing Diversity Within Your Donor Population
Includes a Live Event on 04/09/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 3/15/19 | AGN Plus Members are FREE!
Today’s donor populations are more diverse than ever before. Important philanthropic segments based on ethnic background, gender, and other social characteristics have taken root, and advancement shops must be attuned to their interests and their concerns in order to be effective. Understanding how to recognize, respond to, and encourage diversity among constituents is key to the short and long-term success of every institution's overall fundraising strategy.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to address diversity in your donor population.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the characteristics and interests of diverse donor groups
- Tips for developing compelling messages that resonate with their specific interests
- Tactics for engaging donors as volunteers, through events, and in other activities
- Methods for stewarding donors in a way that is sensitive to diversity
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Plus Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Assistant Head of School, Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School
Brian Thomas is Assistant Head of School at Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School (MICDS), where he focuses on constituency engagement and 21st-century learning and habits of mind, while practicing student-centered management. After close to ten years teaching, he has held administrative leadership positions at independent schools for 20 years. In addition to his career in education, Brian has worked as a TV actor, including a recurring role on A Different World. Brian holds a BA in History from Yale University, and an MS in Curriculum & Instruction, with a concentration in Progressive Education, from Portland State University.