Includes a Live Web Event on 03/07/2024 at 11:30 AM (EST)
How do you know what's working and what's not in your fundraising appeals? One way to find out is through A/B tests. By proactively testing the variables in your appeals—envelopes, signatories, subject lines, ask amounts, and more—you can collect data that will show what's resonating with different donor segments. Doing so will not only help you develop more effective strategies and make the most of your limited resources, but it will ensure that your donors receive appeals that are fresh, meaningful, and compelling.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to implement and analyze A/B testing as part of your direct appeals strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the terminology and uses for A/B tests
- Methods for preparing and implementing tests
- Tactics for integrating tests across multiple appeal channels
- Tips for interpreting results and using them to inform strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 25 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Greg has led programs at Troy University, the Air Force Academy Foundation, Georgia State University, and Auburn University. His other experience includes consultant work with K-12 private and charter schools. He holds a B.S in Marketing and an M.Ed. in Marketing Education, both from Auburn University.