404: Parent Events
Recorded On: 06/14/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Events can be one of the best ways to engage parents in the life of your institution. Whether you're creating intimate receptions, organizing larger gatherings, or producing online programs, proper planning and execution will improve the overall experience for attendees. When done well, events will not only help to identify and cultivate new parent prospects, but they will go a long way toward strengthening relationships with existing parent donors.
Register now to learn how to use events to engage parents and cultivate their lasting support.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding different parent event formats and opportunities
- Tips for developing interesting programs that engage parent volunteers and donors
- Methods for promoting parent events through on- and offline marketing channels
- Strategies for following up with attendees after parent events are over
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Jozi has led programs at Elon University and the University of North Carolina. She holds a B.S. in Sport Management from Elon University and a certificate in Nonprofit Management from Duke University.