307: Working with Volunteers
Recorded On: 03/15/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Volunteers can be one of the most important components of an annual giving program. Whether you’re coordinating a class campaign, managing a committee, running a giving day, or mobilizing a crowdfunding effort, engaging volunteers in an organized way will not only empower them to support your fundraising efforts but will ensure that they have a positive and rewarding experience.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of volunteer management, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for understanding the various roles and characteristics of productive volunteers
- Guidelines for mobilizing volunteers to support your fundraising efforts
- Methods for measuring and evaluating the productivity of your volunteers
- Tactics for engaging volunteers as part of your donor cultivation and solicitation strategy
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.